Modular Tactical Medic Backpack
The LXMB45 Modular Tactical Medic Backpack is the culmination of two years of research, design and customer feedback by Lightning X for a practical and useful EMS bag for the tactical market. Far too often, tactical medics are forced to buy a military bag with no EMS features, or an EMS bag with no tactical features. Now you can have the best of both worlds, with a well organized and great looking bag all-in-one. The MB45 comes with two small and two large grab-n-go pouches with transparent windows plus two foam lined organizers with six dividers, all of which are completely removable or interchangeable within the main compartment. Taking advantage of every available inch of space for organization has allowed us to design a very slim and streamlined bag that will not hinder your movement, and even completely loaded will not sag or slip down your back. The front of the bag has two pockets one upper and one lower, along with a quick access shove pouch with adjustable retention straps. On the rear of the backpack weve added two shoulder pads and a lumbar pad, each covered in 210 denier nylon to prevent accumulation of sweat and odor. The lumbar pad has a hidden compartment behind it for storing personal effects, or even paperwork. The front, sides, waist and shoulder straps are covered in modular webbing (MOLLE) loops, including a completely adjustable chest strap, radio mic loops and two D-rings. All exterior zippers have web pulls for easy operation with a gloved hand. Finally, each padded shoulder strap is completely adjustable and includes a quick-release buckle for safety in emergency situations. Comes complete with a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.
- Includes four removable (2 small, 2 large) zippered pouches with transparent window, and two removable organizers with 6 foam dividers
- Shoulder strap system designed to evenly dispurse weight and keeps backpack high on your back, no matter how much you load it down
- Hidden hydration port will accommodate any size or type of hydration bladder, including left and right side openings
- Well designed placement of pouches, loops and pockets allow for highly organized backpack with an extremely low profile
- MOLLE platform on front sides and rear for quick access to tools, adding modular pouches suck as IFAK, and placement for a nameplate and company morale patch